Help us conserve the land and scenic views you love!
How Membership Supports the Mission
Members are crucial to our work, and help us maintain and preserve lands and trails for you to enjoy! Here are a few ways your memberships supports the mission:
- Approximately 200 registrations per year, including renewals, provide roughly $15,000 in revenue. As a non-profit, every bit makes a difference!
- Funding can vary greatly depending on TLC’s number of active memberships. That’s because foundations and potential partners want to know that the community believes in what we do before investing in TLC’s mission. Just by becoming a member and renewing, you can help increase grant funding for conservation!
- TLC was founded within Southern Chester County to serve as a voice for conservation, which means your active membership works to preserve the natural landscapes of your own community.
Benefits of Membership
All members enjoy an entire year of the following benefits for their support of TLC:
- Free or reduced admission to TLC’s year-round programs and events.
- Invitations to special members-only programs.
- Advance notice and invitations to our programs and events.
- 10% off purchases at participating establishments.
- Periodic news and conservation updates.
Specific membership types may have additional benefits below.
- Become a Local WHIP — We Help Inspire Preservation — and join our growing group of young, civic-minded members ages 21-30s as they engage and inspire the next generation of conservationists!
- Have a blast while gaining a sense of community at Local WHIP events.
- Your dog can proudly wag its tail on our preserves as a tag-wearing member of TLC! Your best friend will receive a dog tag with the TLC logo.
- Your horse or pony can become an honorary TLC member! This also makes a thoughtful in-memoriam gift for a beloved equine companion.
- You will receive a halter/bridle tag with the TLC logo.
- As a visionary member, you can custom design your own program such as a guided hike, an educational workshop, team-building event, or gathering at a TLC preserve.
New members who register from October 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017 will be eligible to win a $100 gift card to Marché in Kennett Square along with a free in-store consultation!
Thank you, Deanna Johnson and Elizabeth Miller Carter, for donating the prize and for your support of TLC!